Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

To Ichiru --Zero

I wrote you the sweetest song, but now they are tearing my lungs.

I am a ghost without a home,
I am the wind you never saw,
I am a fish that weeps but no one sees,
I am the secret that when u fell down
broke your arm,
But never wanted to tell your mom.

I used to be longing for truth,
Now I'm deceiving my faith,
to see your face under the broke disguise.
I used to be the bird that never sleep,
Now i'm falling down from the mountain,
couldn't be awake.

I wish i was deeply white as the snow,
Eradicating the filth on your porch.
But your eyes darkened my soul,
Left me drowning in the sea i never approached.

If i was the ship you sailed in the ocean,
I'd sink myself for you to fade away,
If i was the prayer you were reading,
I'd remove the demon for you to stay.

This disease is getting worse,
Wondering in the desert for cure.
You are the cloud that never rains,
Burning my soul till nothing's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment