Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Narcissism

Ex-angel, Where art thou going now?

With transparent wings spread afar.

Fadeth away in the light of ether,

They fairest presence hath gone, yet remains.


Yet what remains, is thy fairest melody,

and thy crystalized soul with in my hart.

Fayre the song, when thy silver hair shines as

The midnight fall, embraces the wind flow.

Fayre thy soul, when the melancholy of thy harp

Overlays the never ending light, blind my sight.

Call out my name, and embrace me with thy wings.


Embrace me with thy wings, take me with thee,

To my side. Oh, lady of wisdom, Maiden of sidhe.

Ex- angel, I shall be thy wings, for thou to become

the healer of dawn, Thou replith, "Thou art I and I am thee."


P.S. I admit I am rather narcissistic. :)
Oh narcissistic me, I'd love to give it all to praise thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment