Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pride, Honor and Despair

Justice has always been a double-edged sword, so could authority be.
Abusing of power, as well as powerless incapable of being in control.
Absolute freedom surely is what I desire, yet the price I have to pay are my dreams,
along with my pride and honor.

I am no immortal, but merely a human being.
Along with my dreams, pride and honor, I have been accompanied with fear and despair.

I wish I have never been taught to fear.
I fear of my weaknesses, fear of being exposed with my weaknesses.
I fear of dependance of others, I am the only one I can depend on.
I fear of crisis, when things keep going in the opposite direction of what I desire.
I fear of lose, lose brings about the lost of my pride and honor, as well as lose of freedom.
I fear of despair, failure is never a word in my book.

Strength is not what we have been given since when we were born, rather, it is what we discover.
Victories seek for those who desire them.
I shall not despair,I am stronger than despair.
Nothing shall forstall me from my prevailing.
Thus, I see no sight of despair.

No comments:

Post a Comment