Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

No. 22

              This is the first day since I turned the age of 22, although I really don't feel like I'm this old, haha. Especially now I decided to go for the fashion style I'm truly in love with. With all that ruffles and laces, and enormous poofy dresses, I wonder if I would still look 22? But no, I'm not age playing here. XD I'm just trying to true to myself. And also, I do have a really youthful face, so this Gothic-Lolita obsession of myself is doing myself a little favor, since it suits me quite well.

             I want you to see that I'm more than the ruffled dresses and this candy sweet face.

             My goal of this year is to be true to myself, and I will stop all this pretending and be myself, because I can only live this life once. I want to remain innocent and naive, and I want to see the best in others. It makes life much easier if we see things with a child's eyes.  I also believe we are the protagonist of our lives, so our fates are in our hands, and in our hands only. our lives are how we make it to be. We can either make it as complicated and miserable as it could possibly be, or we can make it as innocent, simple and full of lives as it could ever be. 
          I know I am gothic lolita, and i dress in black all the time. But it is also different from other gothic style, because gothic lolita is meant to be creepy and cute at the same time. Oh yes, graveyard Alice, it is indeed the most suitable code name for me. Well, it is just the way I dress, it doesn't mean I need to be all depressed and cry in a corner all the time.LOL. I can be gothic lolita, and I can look like Mana-sama, but my life can still be filled with candy and cakes, and my life can still be filled with innocence and naivety. Why? Because I like to see things positively, and I like to see things how a child would see. I believe everything, either good or bad, happens for a reason. Even if someone did something bad in the past, I believe there is a reason for this person to do this, and as long as the person isn't thinking about doing the same thing again, then he/she deserves to be forgiven instead of being reminded of guilt and suffering. Everyone is allowed to have a change and a chance. :)

         The only thing that matters to me now is now, today, tomorrow and future.

Moi-meme-moitie Cross roads JSK <3, I shall wait for your arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment