Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

30 Day "Gothic" Lolita Challenge - Day 1-Day 3

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble

I.       I started wearing Lolita to school.
II.      I only own brand stuff from one brand currently - Moi-meme-moitie. I will soon get stuff from Atelier Boz, but those 2 brands are the only ones I'd buy from.
III. There are mostly 3 colors in my wardrobe: black, white, deep blue.
IV.     I have been trying very hard to look like Mana. LOL
V.      I stay up every Tuesday and Friday for Closet Child update, even when I have no money to buy any thing.
VI.    I wear long sleeves and stockings even in the summer.
VII.   I describe myself as creepy & sweet at the same time, and I only wear gothic stuff.
VIII. Moi-meme-Moitie and Mana mean a lot to me.
IX.    I tend to collect things that are blue -- Blue nail polish, blue dresses, blue blouses and etc.
X.     I love mini top hats and bonnets!


Day 2 – 10 things you love in lolita
I.      Moi-meme-Moitie and Atelier Boz
II.    Mana's coordination
III.   EGL livejournal
IV.    Blogging about lolita fashion
V.     Making Goth-Loli style CG images
VI.    Mary Jane shoes
VII.   Enormously poofy Skirts/dresses
VIII.  The chance to idealize myself
IX.     Prints with crosses and roses
X.      Blue lipsticks

Day 3 – 10 things you hate in lolita
I.       I'm always afraid that people who are with me would be embarrassed because I dress "weird".
II.      I hate it Whenever I get asked if I'm in a play, or a rude comments such as "It's too early for halloween!"
III.     I hate attentions from people on the street. Well, I just hate any types of attentions drawn on myself.
IV.     Getting hit on by pedophiles. I hate it when people associate Lolita with sexual related anything, for I dress up for myself, myself only, no one else. Moi-meme!
V.       People see me nothing more than my ruffled dresses and my face without actually getting to know me.
VI.     I hate it so much when people call me "hot" or "sexy" because I only prefer be called "elegant" and "charming", and I especially like the word "Charming'.
VII.    When I have no money to buy a dress I want, or when I have the money but can't find the piece I want.
VIII.   When dresses and skirts are too short, and I only wear dresses and skirts that are at my knee or longer, like floor length.
IX.      Taking pictures
X.       Haters.lol

3 comments:

  1. ahah you really are crazy about Mana!!! Yay I'm happy you decided to start the challenge, can't wait to see more days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY:D
      you totally inspired me on doing this! It's a lot fun!XD

      Delete
  2. Your writing is poetic and beautiful. We all struggle with our inner demons to keep our pure hearts so we are not consume by hatred. There is light at the end of tunnel if you do not run from it. My light is the few people in my life I cherish the most. Your are an elegant writer and and amazing artist. I will cherish the headband you gave me because it is a mark of our friendship to grow. I will comment when I had the chance to fully absorb what you have wrote ma petite peche. (My little peche)

    Kiss Kiss Jess Akida

    ReplyDelete