Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Moi qui suis dans mon rêve

I don't want to wake up,
I want to keep dreaming.
How long is it going to last?
How long can I still keep idealizing everything?

I never want to wake up,
Even if my reality is filled with lies and imagination.
I'm terrified to face everything,
To face everything that I'm trying so hard to escape from.

Is my time running out?
Is it the time for me to wake up?
How I wish time could stop right now,
I don't want anything to progress.

It is very scary to think 
that every next page of my story book is still blank.
How I wish everything is already written,
How I wish I can just stay in my endless dreams.

Oh, my candy sweet dreams,
Little girl's prefect reality.
Please don't leave me behind,
Take me away, take me far away.

Take me away, take me far away,
To the realm filled with the sweetest scent,
To the world that sorrows cannot reach,
To the place where my dreams take place.


No comments:

Post a Comment