Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mana Quotes and evaluations of self



- To refine the spirit of myself, I am always seeking what my true self should be doing.

-
one must always be reflecting on the "self".

-
for me, there is nothing more important than improving, refining my own self... so I have a strong desire to bring everything within myself into existence.



Mana-sama has always being the biggest influence of my art. I guess it is because I am quite similar to Mana: The way he views life, his art style, and the way he put himself outside of the real world.
I, as well, always seek to improve myself, and I want to use my art to express my inner self, to communicate. I don't like to speak much, because I have come to realize my words are far too limited in sharing my ideas. So instead, I want to use visual to communicate, because it is better that way, because i took time in my art.
Everything i took time in doing will always do me a better favor in expressing, compare to things I say or do without thinking. Well, I don't really think before speaking most of the time.
I want to seek out for the true self, and figure out my reason of existence.

Dix Loves!

L.Sieghart

No comments:

Post a Comment