Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Metamorphose

I just thought about having a change, since I'm going to be 22 soon.
So I made a list for myself for the changes I need to do this year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Metamorphose to elegant gothic lolita/aristocrat for myself:

- Replacing "hi" or "hey" to "greetings" when greet anyone.

-Refrain from swearing(NEVER DO THAT AGAIN) and learn to speak in an elegant manner, be extremely polite in conversations.

-When meeting someone, whether it is someone I know or I just meet, I will bow to them with one hand in front of me and one hand behind me. As well as always to keep elegant postures.

-Always do my make-up and hair properly when going anywhere outdoor.

-Stay away from buying normal clothing, including jeans, T-shirts, anything that will make me look less elegant. In fact, trying to get rid of what I have slowly, only keep formal dress suit in my wardrobe for jobs/school.

-Reading more classic literature and poetry instead of what's popular.

-Building up my aristocratic wardrobe with Moi-meme-Moitie and atelier Boz, or similar style clothing, this will probably take a few years.

-Don't let anyone to stop me from how I act or how I dress. Keep my mind set, and don't let negative judgement to get in my way.

-Bring a cane or black parasol whenever I go outside.

-Always wear intense deep blue nail polish.

-Headdresses, mini top hats and hats are always necessary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I have covered everything so far, but I will add more when i think about more. Everyone is welcome to give me suggestions:)

-L. Sieghart

No comments:

Post a Comment